Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
On the basis of art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the (EU) Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) the information below on how the personal data provided by you will be processed by us.
- Data controller within the meaning of the GDPR with regard to your personal data and personal data of natural persons representing your Company and natural persons designated by you as contact persons and other persons responsible for the performance of the Contract (if you have indicated such persons) APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Kórnik at ul. Reja 2 (hereinafter APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o.)
- At the same time, we would like to inform you that the basis for the processing of personal data may or may be:
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. b GDPR – contractual requirements, i.e. the need to have data available for the performance of the concluded contract or take action on your request before its conclusion,
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. c GDPR – statutory requirements, i.e. the need for APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. legal obligations resulting from legal provisions,
- art. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR – justified administrator’s requirements, i.e. the need to implement legally justified interests of APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o.
- Based on the above grounds for processing personal data, APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. will process personal data obtained from you for the following purposes:
- to perform the Contract, including for handling inquiries, executing your instructions and concluding agreements and accompanying agreements,
- to comply with APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. legal provisions, including in particular tax regulations;
- to pursue claims and defend against any claims under the Agreement, in order to maintain contact with clients and contractors of APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. during the term of the Agreement.
- Personal data of you and persons indicated by you for contact and other persons responsible for the performance of the Agreement (if you have indicated such persons), will be processed by APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. based on Article. 6 par. 1 lit. f GDPR only for the purpose and scope necessary to perform the tasks of the administrator of personal data related to the implementation of the Agreement in the ordinary data – name, surname, position and place of work, telephone number, business e-mail address.
- The personal data obtained from you will not be transferred to third parties, however according to the applicable law, the data of APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. may delegate to entities processing them at our request, eg. IT services provider, on the basis of contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data and entities authorized to obtain data under applicable law, e.g. state institutions – of course only if they request, on the basis of an appropriate basis legal.
- Personal data obtained from you will also not be transferred to a third country or an international organization within the meaning of the GDPR.
- The processing period of personal data obtained from you depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. The period during which personal data will be stored is calculated based on the following criteria:
- the duration of the contract,
- legal provisions that may oblige us to process data for a certain period of time,
- the period that is necessary to defend our interests.
- The data subjects have the right to request the data controller to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing or object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer data if it is entitled pursuant to art. 20 GDPR. These persons, in connection with the processing of their personal data, have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data referred to in this information was required to conclude and implement the legal relationship between us.
- Based on personal data of persons referred to in this information, APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. it will not take automated decisions, including decisions being the result of profiling within the meaning of the GDPR.
Based on the above, we would like to inform you that each of the persons whose personal data we process can contact the Administrator by writing to the following address: APRO POLSKA Sp. z o.o. ul. Reja 2, 62-035 Kórnik or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org